Thoughts on Be & D bags...

1. I couldn't find any Be & D threads by search engine.
    I had touched the leather bag and the leather was amazingly soft. What do you think?

Please also give comments to these 2 bags. Which one do you like? TIA.
    (photos are from neimanmarcus.com)

Be&D.jpg Be&D2.jpg
  2. They make very high quality bags. I had the ruffled one from last fall for awhile, but I gave it away to a friend because it was heavy. I like the one on the left better

3. Be&D are top quality - leather you could eat - just beautiful! I have aCrawford Cruise I paid $950.00 for it 2 years ago.!!

Good one 7.jpg this one 3.jpg This one 1.jpg
  4. ^I like that bag. I was watching it for a while, but I didn't get it. I should buy one when it went on sale on NM.

5. I like the white one a lot!

6. I really like the white one, too, but would not pay too much $ on it.

7. I love, love, love my Be & D bags!! I will try to take pics of the 3 bags I own this week. I have 2 garbos and 1 crawford hobo. I got all 3 on sale from Bergdorf Goodman online. I think they're high quality but priced rather high. I can't see myself buying one at full price.

As for the 2 bags you showed, I like them both but I think I like the white one best.

Also, check out my celebs with Be & D bags thread!

http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/be-and-d-handbags-celeb-pics-94993.html

8. ^ thanks for heads up...I love all pics of Be&D bags in the thread. Please do post pics of your lovely bags.:tender:
    and...I also like the white one more...:yes: