Thoughts and prayers please

1. As I mentioned in an earlier thread response, my MIL died Saturday very suddenly (she was healthy and only 46) while out of town on a business trip. She was like a second mother to me and we were close. I'm having a hard time coping as things are surreal. Proceedings will be the next two days. Just could use some thoughts and prayers for my DH and I as well as his grandmother, stepfather, and uncle. I know it will take time to grieve. Her next birthday would have been this Friday when she will be buried, so in a way it's a celebration of her life but sad as well.

Thank you. :crybaby:

2. {{HUGS}}} to you & your family I'm so sorry for your loss.

3. Oh, I'm so sorry about your MIL.
    My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

4. Sorry to hear about your MIL. Stay strong, Wild Orchid.

5. Sorry for your loss. I'll keep your in our thoughts and prayers

6. Prayers for serenity, calmness and the ability for you and your family to grieve as you need to Wild Orchid.

7. I'm so sorry for your loss. Just know that we are here for you at this tough time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. (((hug)))

8. Sweetie...you know I am here anytime you need to chat!!!! Stay strong these next couple of days...I have been where you are with my MIL suddenly passing....things get better..slowly...but they do!!! Now we can reminesce about her with smiles and laughter!

9. My prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family. It sounds like you're probably holding everyone else up as they grieve-which may put your own grief on the back burner. I lot of times with an unexpected or traumatic death, grief counselors are extremely helpful. Ihope the memories of your MIL will comfort you, and become bigger than the shock and grief:sad:

10. I'm so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers. Take care.

11. My thoughts and regards to you and your loved ones.