Thoughts And Prayers For My Mom!!!

1. My mother's name is Magdalena. Please send her your thoughts and prayers. Our family asks you to pray that the biopsy sample is completely cancer-free and dysplasia free. Please pray that the mass that they found in my Mom's mouth is completely cancer-free and dysplasia free. Please pray that my Mom will never have to undergo another surgery, another biopsy. Please pray that she lives along life, so that she may see her grandchildren. Please send her all your healing energy. I beg all of you to pray for my Mother as if she were your own. I believe in the power of prayer. I thank all of you in advance.

2. Oh I wish her the best! I bet everything will be fine! I will pray for your mom, and your entire family! Keep us updated.

3. I will pray for your mom. Good luck.

4. Done. My mother is a breast cancer survivor. I pray that Magdalena is completely cancer free and lives a very long and healthy life. I pray that she lives to see and enjoy a long life with all of her family including her grandchildren.

5. I will pray for your mother, I wish your family the best of luck, cuz the awful thing about the disease is that it effects everyone around the victim also.. My mother is a bowel/liver cancer survivor!! She went through 3 surgeries, to tackle 2 different types of cancers!! If you need any extra support, or information.. feel free to PM me, and I can talk to my mother about it!! All the best to your mother, and your family! I will pray for her...

6. she is in my prayers

7. Magdalena is in my prayers.

8. Wishing your Mum all the best!

9. Your mother is in my prayers as well as you and the rest of your family.

10. Please, Lord, lift up your child Magdalena, and heal her. I pray her biopsies are cancer free. :smile:

11. Sending lots of thoughts and prayers her way and your way.

12. All the best wishes to your Mom !

13. My feelings exactly:heart:

14. You and your mother are in my prayers.

15. I will certainly include you, your mother and loved ones in my evening prayers.