Thought you'd all appreciate this (PIC)

1. So as I mentioned in an earlier thread last week I went away to Disney with my new Eole 60. My god-daughter is 2 1/2 and we surprised her at the resort (they went down a few days before us). Here's one of the first pictures from our vacation...

Ky & Sandy.jpg

I swear, I am teaching this kid at an early age! She always wants to hold my bags & wear my sunglasses. Her mother keeps telling me I am turning her into a "mini-Paris Hilton". When she saw the Eole she asked me if I bought it for her so she can have a special bag just like Sandy "her best friend in the whole world" as she likes to call me!! LOL She's so funny!
  2. OMG!!! Too cute. Thanks for sharing
  3. so cute love her tinkerbell outfit she's rocks it LOL
  4. Cute!!!
  5. Oh, I love her outfit :heart:, every little girl should be a fairy princess! She's lovely & lucky to have such a wonderful god-mother.
  6. I want an eole now!
  7. I love it - It really came through as far as not having to check in any luggage and it holds so much, yet fit in the overhead!
  8. Your God daughter is adorable...Love the pic! Sounds like you had a great time!
  9. She is soo cute, how old is she?
    My son and his wife are taking my granddaughter to Disney this April she just turned 3.
  10. Sooo cute! Because of this pic, the Eole has been added to my wishlist!!:tup:
  11. She is just too cute!!! Get the LV fund started now....LOL!:yes:
  12. Awwww, love her Tink outfit... too cute, thanks for sharing!
  13. That pic is soooo cute!
  14. Such a cutie pie !!!
  15. Awwwwww!! So cute!! Love the Tinkerbell dress!!