Thought I'd let everyone know my GF's reaction to her new MJ Multi-Pocket Handbag!

That was the cutest story! I'm so glad she loves it. :biggrin: I bet she loves it even more because not only was it exactly something she wanted, it was something that showed you took a lot of effort to find. To a girl, effort means so much.

I'm thinking of directing my bf to this forum for what to pick out for my birthday....:biggrin: Of course then the element of surprise would be gone.... I'm too addicted! :lol:

HOW SWEET! So glad we could help-been dying to know her reaction!! LOL!
In return...perhaps you can give my PHH(Purse hating hubbY) some lessons???!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are the best poster I have seen yet!! Congrats on a job well done!!

How sweet!!!! I'm sooooooo glad she loved the bag and you made her so happy! When you guys become that old married couple--remember that look on her face and how you should do that often enough, so you see it on a regular basis :P

In terms of keeping the white bag clean, I'd recommend a good leather protectant and a conditioner. I've heard that a product called "Shining Monkey" is good for keeping a bag waterproof and "seals" it. Apple Guard's conditioner is good for keeping it nice and hydrated...

So glad she had a happy birthday--she's a very lucky woman!