Thought all you animal lovers might want to see my sons ZOO

Your son is an Angel!:smile: It's so nice to see that there are indeed good loving caring people in this world! I often get sooo depressed reading/listening to all the bad/evil on the news. Your son's dedication to helping innocent creatures just brought tears (Happy ones!!) to my eyes! I know you must be more than proud of him! :yes:

OMG this is in Ireland where i live ! and i havent heard about it yet ! shame on me ... has he thought about organising some charity events to raise money maybe ? i work for a hotel chain and we do have our own charity but if he planned something i might try and get him some preferential rates for renting conference rooms/ballroom or even free if the date would be convenient ...PM me anytime :yes:

OMG this is in Ireland where i live ! and i havent heard about it yet ! shame on me ... has he thought about organising some charity events to raise money maybe ? i work for a hotel chain and we do have our own charity but if he planned something i might try and get him some preferential rates for renting conference rooms/ballroom or even free if the date would be convenient ...PM me anytime :yes:
Wow thanks Natalie, will PM you.

He's doing an awesome thing and it was great that you supported him since he was young. I can't imagein how much work it would have been for you to help him out with the permits and all for the rescues when he was young! he's doing an awesome thing!

Thanks so much Couture & Spangle. I am so proud of him & he has actually helped me to realise a childhood dream I always wanted to own a monkey LOL so I hope I can now help him to realise his dreams.