Those with WHITE GST or WHITE DIAMOND STITCH

addisonshopper

Where your BOSS at ?
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
For those of you have either of these white bags, how are they holding up for you ?
I want a white bag and am at a loss for which one to pick. I already have 2 classic chanels with another on the way. I don't have to many trendy bags, so I am thinking toward the White Diamond Stitch tote..
I just seen the White GST in real life and it was GORGEOUS. I have not a chance to see the diamond stitch, but I have the option of ordering it..
Ladies please help. I am sure the GST will be easier to keep clean because of the CAVIAR. How is the leather on the DIAMOND STITCH

If I'm not mistaken, I think the diamond stich bags are also made of caviar leather. I saw both the white and black in person and they seemed pretty sturdy to me. I think both of the bags would be easy to take care of as long as you don't abuse it too much. I personally like the GST better because the diamond stitch can feel a little bulky under your arm. Are you deciding between the small diamond stitch and the GST or the large diamond stitch and the GST?

well i just called Neimans and they only ordered the DS tote in medium in white- so I am getting that one..Bought it today and getting it sent on to me..
Is the medium really much smaller than the bigger one ?
I don't want a small small bag.. I will check the reference section

This is my white diamond stitch tote.......it doesn't even get dirty, and I use it a lot!!!!!

It's not caviar leather, but it definetly has some texture to it. It's not a bright pure white, it's more like a white with grey undertones. It goes with everything!!

stuff256.jpg