those who've seen "bordeaux" -- will these go with bordeaux speedy??

1. these aren't LV, they're nicole miller, but i bought them because i love them, but i have high hopes they will match my bordeaux speedy. i saw the bordeaux color on other style bags since the trunk show only had the black speedy, but that was weeks ago. do you guys think they'll go? sorry if this belongs in the "glass slipper" but i figured there'd be more LV people here with an opinion and would know better. they are more of a red/burgandy color, not brown.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

for comparison...
    [​IMG]

2. sorry i cant help but i like them. they dont need to be a perfect match as you dont walk around holding your bag next to your shoes. KWIM?

3. ^^^ yeah, i'm hoping they'll blend nicely :smile:

4. I think so! I felt the same w/ the Amarante. I think those will go with both colors! Good buy!

5. From those pics I would say yes!

Those are gorgeous shoes!

6. ^^^ when i saw them i was like :shocked: MINE. i put them on hold last night and came back this morning for them. so excited they were nicole millers :smile: lol

7. saw some anne klein pumps in color "wine" that would prob go with amarante. they were pretty. i didn't have my sunset with me to match and thought about bringing it this morning to match them but they didn't have my size and i didn't think i'd bother searching for them. but they were pretty :smile:

8. Those shoes are a perfect match!:tup:

9. Verry prett,I have a pair of patent pumps that color, lol should I get the speedy to match ?

10. I think they'll look nice together.

11. haha i say do it! :yes:

12. Haven't seen the bordeaux Speedy IRL but judging from pics I'd say it'll go together nicely. Not so much with the darker patent leather on the shoes, but with the red velvety stripes running along the shoe...:tup:

13. They are pretty and think will perfectly match ur bordeux speedy when you get it.

14. I think those would match perfectly. You Go Girl!

15. are you getting that bag?:nuts: