Those who ordered the Botkiers last...

1. Saturday night from activeendeavors along with me:lol: , did you receive yours today?!?! I just got mine...I have to say...It's gorgeous!!! :love: I didn't think I'd like it so much! I LOVE the color!!! The shape, the leather, the size...I am in LOVE!!! I am so glad that I grabbed it! 2006 is starting out to be a great year!:biggrin:
  2. Oh please post a photo!
  3. Wah mine's not here yet. But there's still time. Priority Mail, shipped on Monday, should be here TODAY!!
  4. Hey everbody! I have to admit, I was lurking and I had been wanting a Botkier for quite a while. I got the large in hunter green. For 25 more I couldn't resist! :lol: I can't wait to see it. I decided a large would make a great business tote/purse!
  5. I love how it doesn't scream Botkier...the name is on the inside and under the bag on the metal clasp. And it's so functional! I'm soooo happy.:biggrin:
  6. Congrats on your new bag!! I think I might have missed something...was there a sale?
  7. Yep! Activeendeavors had Botkiers on sale some up to half off and the colors listed were different than then ones at the official Botkier site. So I snagged a hunter green purse in the smooth leather. The botkier site only had pebbled and not in any colors I REALLY wanted.

They are still on sale BTW!
  8. I ordered mine Monday, and it arrived today! I'm so excited, it's even more gorgeous than I expected! I got the large Trigger in Cardinal, and it's just delicious. I can't wait to wear it out this weekend.
  9. okay, you are all such good SA. I just bought the same one, the cardinal. Your testimoney made me do it. I love red bags and large red bags and I haven't been able to find the Balenciaga and the price was great. No tax no shipping and half off. thanks
  10. aww expected delivery date is 2/3 (i am so impatient) i can't wait for my olive green trigger to come!!

i think i am going botkier crazy...2 bags in 2 months!!!!!!!!!
  11. I will definitely go take a look! Thanks!
  12. Wow, I was just looking at the trigger in cardnial (med) can't decide as I would rather have it in pearl which isnt on sale. i would only carry a red bag in fall/winter as it would clash way too much with all of the bright pink I wear in summer.

Hmmmm too many bags and too little money! I'm going ot have to sleep on it.
  13. The color of my bag is Cognac...I think I may have bought the last one because I no longer see it on the site. It looks a lot like the hazelnut color for the Spring 2006 Botkier bags, except mine is not the smooth's more pebbled. I love the color; it will be great all year. It was such a great buy.

If the red one were smaller, I'd want that one too.:biggrin:
  14. I just got my Botkier!! It is so gorgeous I am nearly speechless. I got the pearl white medium trigger and it is exactly what I was hoping for. So pretty and unique and lovely, like a beautiful silvery white leather marshmallow. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Will post pics in my showcase later, but here are some stock ones.

15. Jane your going to love it! did you get the pearl trigger on sale? If so where, I want the same exact bag. I saw it on sale in cardnial but I really want pearl. thanks