Those w/ Ink bags...........

I also think it goes with a lot of different outfits. I wear it with jeans, tan, black...Just about the only color I probably wouldn't wear it with is brown.

I don't have one, but I love love the color. The only thing that stopped me from getting one was the 06 thinner veiny leather. If the leather was thick, I would soooo have one. I think it is one of the most versatile colors Balenciaga has made. Soo beautiful!

I absolutely :heart: my ink first...it is very versitile and I agree the only color I wouldn't wear it with is brown. I actually was lucky enough to find one that isn't too veiny with georgeous leather.

Go for it!!! Get one while you still can. Good luck with the hunt:yes:

Actually I DO carry my ink when I wear brown with jeans. The only color I don't wear it with is solid black, since I don't like black and navy together. But I think the color is extremely versatile.

i wear mine with brown too.. and black... and navy. ;) its all up to your personal sense of style. I like wearing a lot of neutrals together, gives me a funky, free-spirited look. I never like to be matchy-matchy.

I am usually not a black person (don't wear that much black and don't like black accessories) so I was so surprised on how much I LOVE my ink shrug! I LOVE IT! The color is very unusual, rich, and gorgeous. It matches quite alot of stuff, especially if you wear blues and purples, with jeans. LOVE IT! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Can you tell I love it?