those that have Speedy 25 and 30.. which one do you use MORE often?

1. those that have Speedy 25 and 30.. which one do you use MORE often?

And.. what kind of speedy do you have... mono or damier?

And... how tall are you?
  2. i feel like that since I'm only 5 feet 1.5 inches tall... the speedy 25 will suit me more
  3. I just bought my mono speedy 30 this past week and love it:heart:. I'm about 5'2" tall and I went ahead with speedy 30 because I find 25 a little bit small even though there's only 2 inches difference. Think of what you need/want to carry in the bag. Better yet go to the boutique and try them both to see which one you prefer. Hope this help.:smile:
  4. 30.
  5. Sorry I didn't answer completely. I have a Damier 25 and Graffiti, Perfo, and MC 30. I am five foot three.
  6. I have a 25 and 30 in mono and a 30 in damier.

The 25 mono was my first and I loved it, but after getting the 30 in damier, I had to get the mono in 30. The 25 will never see the light of day again.

I'm 5'6", but most anyone can pull it off.
  7. I have a Damier Speedy 25 and Mono Speedy 30. I really love the 30 size. I'm 5'6 also. The 25 looks so cute, but after I bought the 30, that was the size for me.
  8. It really depends on how much you like to carry with you and what your needs are. I have a Monogram Cerises Speedy 25 and a Monogram Canvas Speedy 30. Of the two I prefer the 25 in terms of size for a day-to-day purse and I'm 5'1". I just ordered the Damier Azur Speedy 25 and am planning to get a Damier Speedy 25 soon as well. I like my 30, but it's a little big for my taste so I rarely carry it.
  9. I have one mono 25 and use it the most often (the 3rd I've had), although I have all Speedy 30s (except for the "holes" one), but don't use them too much because they are too lovely...and too big for my daily use. The 25 I can just throw, flat, fold, wet

I am 5'7.5", plus high heels, usually. Eh, 25 seems pretty small on me.