Those of you who posted about your Gustto Baca Bag

1. Thanks a LOT! :nuts:

I LOVE that bag, especially in black! :drool: Naturally, I've begun to obsess over it and I don't even have my JESSE yet!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: I've looked at it on a hundred sites, begun searching eBay for a deal...and I'm on a BAN til Fall!

What is WRONG with me!!!??? :wtf:

And why do you love it so, aside from the obvious?

2. Poor Grace, you obviously have a problem and need help...LOL Help finding a Baca!
    Can't explain why I love it so much. It is pretty non descript. Just a brown mushy lump of soft squishy leather (Gustto is NEVER gonna let me write for their website). It's so lightweight. Maybe it's because it's so understated is why I like it. The metal ring and studs are just enough but not too much. You need to write Lninos and see if he has another one. :idea:

3. i think this should be the thread where everyone with a gustto baca shares the pics! :smile: the 3 gusttoteers should begin :smile: ladies!,,,

4. Perfect idea! I am hoping that my Baca will arrive on Wednesday, but we'll see. I will definitely post pics when it arrives!

5. oh i cant wait to see koobalover

well here is my baby!! :smile:

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. Gosh, I just LOVE that big gold hardware. :drool:

7. oh! It comes in red too??? :heart: :heart: :sweatdrop: :nuts:

That is just gorgeous! Slush, do you happen to have an inside shot of it? Don't go to any work if you don't, I'm just curious about the size of the bag.

8. All right, I have to confess..you see the truth is, remember this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/kooba/another-sad-kooba-bonnie-owner-118144.html

I came across her bag on eBay last night while I was checking my listings...well there it sat, all alone, the price beyond good and I'd wanted one of those nearly as much as I wanted the slate Nina..well, you KNOW what happened. My good intentions of a ban flew out the window. :crybaby:

It's on it's way to me and here, less than 24hrs later, I'm pining for yet ANOTHER bag! :wtf:

Now do you understand how deep my obsession goes?
    :rolleyes:

9. haah which color bonnie did you order?!?

:smile:

i have some pics that show the size :smile:

and i dunno if it acutally comes in red cause i have never ever seen it on any website ever anywhere in that color i have

i got it at the sample sale and me and by best friend got the same one and they are the only 2 ive seen in this color,,,, so im thinking we got sample models and sample colors that werent actually made,,,,

the pic above was it empty

here it is next to the big like double XL sweatshirt i stuff inside
    [​IMG]

here it is stuffed
    [​IMG]

here stuffed on my shoulder
    [​IMG]

and heres how it looks across
    [​IMG]

10. Hey B, just for clarification... yours is just the Baca right? Not the Large Baca?

11. Bonnie's in red! OMG your Baca is stunning, Bessie. Really outstanding!

I see our man LNinos has another Baca listed....:drool:

I'm staying away...

12. Nice! Lovely, supple-looking leather!

13. ohhh bonnie in red!! soo beautiful i cant wait to see cause ilove my elisha in red and if i could do smaller bags i sooo would have a bonnie!

and KOOBALOVER YES its the reg size not the large size

AND PLEASE KOOBALOVER< LEXIE AND EVERYONE ELSE PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR A LAUGH

I JUST SPENT THE LAST LIKE HOUR DOING THESE BUT THEY WERE SO WORTH IT ITS TOO FUNNY!!

GET READY FOR IMAGES OF THE THREE GUSTTOTEERS!!!

14. HERE WE ARE THE 3 GUSTTOTEERS WITH OUR BACAS HELD HIGH READY TO BEAT DOWN THE BAD GUYS IN OUR GHETTO YELLOW NYLON SUITS!!! HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]