those of u who have gallery totes?

I just usually leave mine unzipped unless I am going somewhere where it *needs* to be closed for safety reasons, etc. I find it easy to zip/unzip. And of course if its open all the time its very easy to get into.

I like being able to zip my at least part way on my holiday patchwork gallery tote. I'm sure I'm breaking some unwritten Coach rule, but I've taken a safety pin and from the underside pinned it near the 'end' of the zipper. Now it won't come completely unzipped and you can't see the pin at all.

I like being able to zip my at least part way on my holiday patchwork gallery tote. I'm sure I'm breaking some unwritten Coach rule, but I've taken a safety pin and from the underside pinned it near the 'end' of the zipper. Now it won't come completely unzipped and you can't see the pin at all.

OK..that is a GREAT idea! I just purchased the choc/sig gallery tote and I wanted some way for it not to unzip all the way! GREAT idea!:yes: I am going to love this bag!

patt222 can u explain a little bit in detail how u put the safety pin. thanks.