Those Billion dollars legs and that dress...

1. [​IMG]

I try to overlook the fact she thinks she's 19... But MC knows this is DEAD wrong. She went on TV and out in public like that. :blink: :blink: :cry:

She looks uncomfortable.
  2. it's SO wrong for so many reason IMO, the first being she's over 21!
  3. hell, she's over 31!
  4. she looks like a sausage
  5. :yucky:
    :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Yes she does!!! Blech!!:yucky:
  6. If she wears something more loose fitting, she will look like an overweight person.
  7. That's Mariah! She does not care...gotta love her. She is in a whole different world
  8. I think she has absolutley no class or taste at all.
  9. I have been saying for years she needs a serious style makeover. She would be simply STUNNING if she began dressing in more classic and sophisticated styles.
  10. She has such potential! But you just can't buy class KWIM!
  11. I agree. Ugh...she really needs to realize that she's not 21 and just be okay with that already.
  12. :blink: what?
    that's not true IMO A sausage doesn't exactly look fit to me. There's plenty of women bigger than her that dress more suitable and as a result look fitter than her.
  13. Wow. I love her and all, but just looking at that makes me feel uncomfortable.
  14. she really needs to start wearing more clothes...AND stop wearing string bikinis. last time i saw one of those pics, i almost went blind :yucky:
  15. I love Mariah, she doesn't care what people think. IMO, she looks amazing.