Thomas Wylde

1. I don't know, but that price will jump quickly if it is. Sorry I can't help.

2. thank you though!

3. No way.

TW is very faked (try Googling it) and it sold (I hope not to you) for only £99.99!

How could it possibly be real? :shrugs:

4. no, i didn't bid on it, thank goodness
    i`m not too familiar with that designer
    and have no idea for how much it retails.
    i`m assuming 1k++

5. btw.
    how can you distinguish between it being fake or authentic?

6. they are sold at Barneys in NYC they are beautiful bags. Really soft leather but run around 2k. I have a scarf but the bags are just too $$$ for me.

7. Only by comparing all the details to the original.

For example, with the original design TW skull bag, I noticed that the skulls on the fakes had a broader grin, LOL!! :lol:

8. yeah the bag was fake, I have researched this bag quite a bit and they are easily faked :sad:

9. Hi everyone,
    Is this one fake? I've found it hard finding good close-up pics of the real thing.. :S

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. I remember I saw one eBay listing for this bag had a primer for what to look for - search for it: stuff like type of leather, shininess of hardware, zipper, etc.

11. There's only one guide that I've found, a 3-part thingo from maximike77, but it's still not super-clear either way with this one.

eBay Guides - FAKE THOMAS WYLDE STUD SKULL LAMBSKIN SLOUCH BAG

Part of me's even thinking it's a nice enough looking bag anyway, but knowing it were fake would spoil my love for it.

12. The first auction listed now has the seller As No Longer a Registered User. Good for eBay!