Thomas Wylde Le Cirque (Skull) Hobo

1. Hi All! :smile:
    I am thinking of getting a Thomas Wylde Le Cirque Hobo (the one with the skull on the back) and I was wondering if I could get some advice. I have never seen one IRL therefore never tried one on so I was wondering is it quite a heavy bag? Is the chain handle uncomfortable or does it become uncomfortable after a while? The leather's looks great online, is the bag well made? I'm 5ft2 do you think the bag would be too big for me? Sorry for all the questions but it is hard to buy a bag that I haven't actually tried on IRL! Anyone with info/feedback, please post, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks so much in advance:flowers:,
  2. Hey Sweetie,

I'm sure there are some great ladies here who will help with your questions!

Best of luck!
  3. I think they're really cute, but a little too trendy for me. I'm not cool enough to have one of those!
  4. I'm interested in one as well.

Please any info??
  5. ^^^^^^Hey Lovie!^^^^^^^:heart::smooch:
  6. Every Thomas Wylde bag that I've tried on has been very heavy, although I'm not sure exactly which one you're refering too. Maybe you could post a picture? I love the edgyness of the bags, but they weigh way too much for me.