Thomas Wylde available at...

1. If anyyone is still wanting a Thomas Wylde skull bag, but, is not wanting to pay over retail -

www.electricladyland.com has them for sale again, in all colors!!! They also have the wide scarves available and jackets too...I have the tuxedo jacket :love: :love:

E-ladyland is awesome, they have fast shipping, and great selection of stuff.

2. cute stuff ...thanks

3. I want the leather pants and the tuxedo jacket. FABULOUS!

Thanks for posting.

4. Loganz! that jacket looks amazing! They only have black and white photo of it, could you post a picture of the one you have please?? I would love to see it on a non model and black and white photo before ordering it...if its not too much trouble!! :smile:

5. I took these pics of it when I first got mine - (mind you I would not wear it with the outfit I had on) LoL. :p

IMG_0524.JPG IMG_0523.JPG IMG_0526.JPG
  6. That jacket looks AMAZING on you, Loganz! :amuse:

7. I saw that Electricladyland had new stock ... but I am so POed at them for not letting me buy just the scarf last time.:mad:

But the jacket looks stunning on you loganz ... love love:love: it!

8. Loganz, i really love that jacket on you! It looks fantastic and chic. Can i know what size are you wearing? I saw that they just had medium size left. Is the TW size true to size? I usually wear medium and i wonder if TW medium fits me. :biggrin:

9. I replied to your PM - Good luck. :flowers:

10. Loganz,

Seriously, you look like a model--fabulous jacket:biggrin:

11. Wow. I love that jacket. It looks amazing on you!

12. Loganz- pretty jacket and I agree with everyone it looks really great on you!! :smile: Thank you os much for sharing!!!