This where my money goes to!

Jul 13, 2006
I finally have time to bring out all my bags while hubby is away :P (He will have an heart attack!) I have given a lot of stuff away to my sister - gotta make room for new ones right?

In my possession:

Gucci Abbey range - 5 pieces
Gucci Pelham (not in picture - sis borrowed for the day)
Mulberry Roxanne - a regret because it's way too heavy!
Chloe Edith
Fendi Zucca Bag Du Jour
Fendi Zucca Chef
Balenciaga 1st generation
Chanel Sport nylon messenger with detachable strap - got it from recycling shop in Tokyo
Marc Jacobs Stam
LV 25
LV 35 - a regret buy - I don't know what to do with it!!
LV pochette
Prada Nylon Knapsack
YSL Cream/White Tote

It seems I'm a Gucci girl after all :yes:

Placed an order for Prada Tessuto Oro Tote in Black. :rolleyes: I hope I won't regret it - seems a bid tad expensive for a simple bag like that. But, one cannot explain love, right?

Attachments

• bag family.JPG
    bag family.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 707
Thank you ladies! Will try to do individual shots of them - the group pic doesn't do justice for them! I'm crappy with camera:shame:!

Savvy Blonde - I can see you are Speedy fan! As for the speedy 35 - yes, will try to use it as hand-carry - since that's what my husband calls it - a luggage!

:blush: Aww, thanks for the nice words. Compared to the rest of the people here, I'm just a novice! I love my Speedy 25 - she's ages gracefully - I have them for 5 years now - my first lux purchase for which I saved for and it was downhill from then! I get into more trouble now that I've discovered this site :P Not everything I own are designers - I only put my money into bags, watches and jewelry. Not even shoes - I ruined shoes too easily - being flat footed, the heels get worn off in a loopsided way within weeks! Snatch theft is quite bad in work area, so I don't carry a wallet out, only coin purse - a plastic Hello Kitty! And to be discreet and avoid those jealous women at work giving me a hard time, I always say that these are my aunt's bags which she doesn't want anymore (it's a made-up aunt too;) ) - you have no idea how catty women can be:cursing: Such is life when you work in a all women office!

I'll take the advice to use Speedy 35 as a carry on for my trip to Singapore on Weds. She should go out more if she wants to get that nice look of her sis, the 25!