This tote is calling my name!!!!

1. Don't you all feel that if your name is the same as the bag you have to have it? I feel that the Katy tote was made for me. Especially since Katy is spelled the exact same way I spell it!
    javascript:MultiZoom(2);cmPowerClick('MAZ%20Thumb1',%20'KATY%20TRAVEL%20TOTE',%20'10396',%20'9999');

2. I sometimes feel that whenever something has my name with it(rarely does), I have to get it. It's like it was meant to be. I can't see the pic you posted.;)

3. I loveee this tote! It's so huge though and I can't find a reason to own it besides the fact that it's so amazing.

4. It is such a beautiful piece! I'd go for it.

5. Coach has a Kimberly boot this season! but I don't really like them so no, I don't feel like I have to have it (but I wish they were cute--I'd so buy them!)

here's a pic of the Katy
    [​IMG]

6. I love all the new stuff, my husband was drooling over laptops lastnight, and I was drooling over the new Legacy line. I LOVE it!!

7. OMG...I know...I love that tote too! I have no idea what I'm going to get...I want too much from this new line!

8. I just love the new collection. Period. I love the new legacy & stripe collection. They did good this season!