this took my breath away...

1. Is Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds selling that? Didn't think so.

2. OMG..... thats gorgeous!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3. This Bearn is definitely TDF!! I love the color, love the leather, love the size, and the diamonds look great on it (even though I'm not a diamond fan). Alligator seems to look best on smaller accessories.

Btw, for Hermes items that comes with diamond, they're supposed to come with some sort of certificate for the diamonds, right?

4. ^ you have to ask them to provide the certificate. it's for your insurance policy so that the diamonds are fully covered.

5. wow thats gorgeous! i'd love to have a bearn with diamonds!

6. Since I can never afford a croc Birkin, this could represent a consolation croc...:p

7. Such a pretty wallet. However, if I ever get something like that (not that I ever would), I think I'd be too paranoid to use it. Something like that will attract unwanted attention to myself, not to mention I'd feel strange that my wallet is worth more than its content.:lol:

8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: You are cracking me up today.

That is a thing of beauty!:love:

9. Hehe, Smooth. I posted that one right after reading the "eBay" thread last night. :lol:

10. Yeah, I try to avoid wallets which costs more than the total cash I carry in my wallet! :graucho:

11. AH, well it was hilarious. You can call me Monica or Mon, btw.:flowers:

12. Hi, Mon! Glad to meet you (again)!

13. Gorgeous, but oh so ridiculous! At some point you have to admit it. To me, this is that point.

14. Where is Greentea!!! That is OUR wallet!!!:devil::p:whistle:

That is one beautiful piece!!! Too bad it costs more than the birkin I want! LOL!:lol: