this site is cut off horizontally after the update!

1. Hi everyone:

I am having a problem with the site right now. I can't view anything pass the size of my monitor.:sad: There is no bar for me to slide and view horizontally. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. I never had this problem before.. :shrugs:

thank you!

Viv

2. I had the same problem in some threads :sad: that's why I changed back to the old format ... I didn't find a way around it :shrugs:

If anyone knows, please let us know. I really liked the pink :heart:

3. Kinda sounds like a load problem with the website...I switched back to the old tPF version because of the way it loaded and it killed my eyes :sad:

4. I had the same problem. I switched back to the old tPF format as well.

5. works perfectly fine for me.

6. I had that problem too but it's only on some threads. I'm still relatively new to this site so once I tinker about and figure it out, i'll change to the old version too.

7. I guess no one knows why. Oh wells, old version it is. but i do love the new spring color :yes:

thanks everyone!

8. What screen resolution are you running at?

9. How do I switch to old version??

10. ^^ ditto. how do I switch to old version?

11. That horizontal problem occurred sometimes for me on the first day. I think when the ads fail to load, the rest of the forum takes up a set horizontal space that is bigger than my monitor. I haven't had that problem again though.

12. I have this problem too, never had it before. If there are big pics in one thread posted horizontally I can't see them properly.
    How do I fix it? How do I switch to the old version?

13. You can switch back to the old version by going to the box at the very bottom of your screen on the left-hand side. There is a pull down box that says "Old tpf" Just click on the arrow to pull it down (It will say "Quick Style Chooser) and click on "old tpf"

I had the same problem too by the way, so I switched back as well.