This really hurt.

1. I was on the hunt for a Violet GSH Day and thanks to the ladies here was able to score one from NM, charge sent to me from Florida. I loved it. LOVED IT. I loved it so much I barely even took it out of the dustbag, let alone carry it outside. I loved it so much it made me happy just thinking about it being in my closet. I loved it so much I that I...had to take it back*

So, if anyone's looking for a Violet GSH Day I returned it to the NM in Beverly Hills yesterday afternoon. I don't think they sell Bbags at this location normally so I don't know what they did with it. I had to leave as quickly as possible after I completed the transaction so that I wouldn't be tempted to rebuy it. I hope she goes to a good home, someone on tPF hopefully.

*Long, complicated, and sad story.:crybaby:I'm hoping someday in the future I can still own this bag. It really was/is gorgeous.

2. So sorry balihai! It's hard to give up something you love. Hopefully it'll come back to you one day...or you may find something you love even more!

3. oh no thats a sad story

4. :sad: I hope one day you will find another one when it's meant to be!

5. Sorry, I hope you will feel beer soon and hopefully you will find a bag you love again.

6. So sorry you had to return a Bbag that you loved. I'm sure when the time is right you will be able to find another one. Best wishes to you. :flowers:

7. I am so sorry you had to return it. Perhaps it will come back to you some day.

8. Awww thanks ladies :flowers: Things always work out the way they're supposed to. The good news is that now someone who's been wanting this bag can get it and love it. If that someone happens to be a tPFer, even better.

9. sad story! You are brave...bec. I know it takes a lot of guts sometimes to part w/something so special to oneself...esp. a purse one falls:yes: in love w... I'm sure u did it for tht right reasons and so now you can be proud of yourself!

10. ohmygosh so sorry to hear =( i have been looking for a violet day...

11. I am so sorry!! You are definitely a stronger person than I am - I don't know if I could have returned it!! It is wonderful that you have such a great outlook on things, mentioning that you are happy that it will go to someone else who really wanted it!!

12. I do feel so sad for you, but there IS a Lesson in all of this, and your sacrifice will have some good results..I hope that a. your reason for having to return it when you loved it so much was not a dire one..and that you are OK..you'd let us know, right?..and b. I hope that whomever gets to keep that Bbag takes a little of your love and your integrity with her..hugs..

13. I just had to do the same thing with Pale Magenta SGH...it happens