This puts me on a permanent ban, but it’s worth it!

1. So, I wandered into Bottega this weekend to get another wallet (for my mom). And … well, I thought since I’m here, why not admire some bags? Just for fun, I asked to see the borsa cervo (as you can see from the pics, it’s the cocker but woven on the outside). Yeah, just for fun.
    When I saw it up close, it was serious love. The slouch, the patent detailing, the braided handles, and the color – all TDF.
    I felt that the bag was made for me… Sounds crazy, but ever since I saw the cocker, I wished it came in a light grey-ish neutral color and was woven on the outside. Well guess what, it does and it’s the borsa cervo. I took a DEEP breath (a very deep breath), and went for it.
    Here it is, I’m loving it to death. I'm a terrible photographer, so bear with my bad pictures. (I also got the purple-gold continental wallet for my mom, but it’s wrapped up.)

cervo2.JPG cervo1.JPG cervo3.JPG cervo4.JPG
  2. Oh my, that is a gorgeous bag!!! Congrats:yahoo: ! the detailing and trim makes it extra special. And when are my sons going to get some BV for me???!! You are a sweet daughter.

Enjoy that incredible bag and thanks so much for the pics!

3. What a sweet daughter and what a lovely bag you got for yourself! Congratulations. Would love to see pics of your mom's wallet also. Please post pics when you can.

4. That is one of the most beautiful BV bags I've ever seen! I love all the detail work on that bag! Enjoy! Btw, the purple-gold wallet is gorgeous! I passed on one a couple of weeks ago, and I regret it. Your mom is going to LOVE it! It was very sweet of you to buy it for her.

5. That is such a beautiful bag! Wow, you're right that is called serious love...
    I'm sure your mom will love her wallet--it's such a great idea for a gift. Congratulations.

6. congrats and love the leather!

7. Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

8. love it.....

9. Don't be so hard on yourself, how 'bout a ... temporary ban! :p At any rate, it WAS worth is, what a gorgeous bag, I love it!! Congrats on a great addition. :yahoo:

10. Oh boy! I love this bag! Congrats!!

11. Just loving it too pieces! Congratulations and it will be worth a purse ban. That leather is so yummy!

12. Simply wonderful and worth every painful moment of purse-ban. Actually it shouldn't be so painful with this luscious baby to cradle!

13. I saw this bag this past weekend and it's just gorgeous especially IRL. Congrats and I am seriously jealous.

14. Beautiful! I think it's sooooo worth it (the broken purse ban that is).
    I'd love to see the wallet too once your unwrap it!

15. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

You will stop people dead in their tracks when you show up in this beauty! What a beautiful piece of work-congratulations!!