This put me in the mood for Valentine's!!!

yaay we're all single. haha. :crybaby: But yeah, we have ourselves and Louis so it's quite alright. Hopefully this years V-day will be better. Last year I put an ice skate into my hand and spent 8 hours in emergency.

yaay we're all single. haha. :crybaby: But yeah, we have ourselves and Louis so it's quite alright. Hopefully this years V-day will be better. Last year I put an ice skate into my hand and spent 8 hours in emergency.

Ouch!!! :sweatdrop:

You know, I've always been in a good mood when it was Valentine's day, even if I was always single. I think it's cause I get free candy and sweets! LOL!!! And I can't really think of anyone I'd like to be with other than friends (and now LV!)...let's appreciate that! :heart:

Oh man. I once spent my V-day bailing my roommate out from the slammer! True story.... :sweatdrop:

Anyway, single for Vday this year too, but we all have such gorgeous bags! At least they'll never let you down. :shame:

haha, yeah I'm okay now, but i still have my lovely scar. I have a curse or something. because I put the hole in my right hand and some years before my accident last V-day, I toppled off a ski lift and sliced my wrist open.

sooo for this V-day i should buy myself something :graucho:

Oh man. I once spent my V-day bailing my roommate out from the slammer! True story.... :sweatdrop:

Anyway, single for Vday this year too, but we all have such gorgeous bags! At least they'll never let you down. :shame:

Some V-days just don't turn out the way we want them to.... but this year will be better :heart: