This puppy loves bags!

1. Finally I managed to make my pics smaller so I could upload them.... Please excuse the poor quality of the pics, I'm just hopeless at taking pictures.
    The pièce de resistance is of course my beloved dog.:heart: I wouldn't even trade him for twenty alligator Birkins....
    P.S.: The scarf in front of the Diorissimo Hobo is Dior as well. It has the same monogram as on the bag, just really tiny. The scarves on pic 3 are all Gucci. The Hermès scarf is the Madame et Monsieur print.

Taschen&Co 003.jpg Taschen&Co 008.jpg Taschen&Co 017.jpg Taschen&Co 014.jpg Taschen&Co 016.jpg
  2. Hahaha...love the LV scarf on your dog...so adorable! And oh, love your collection, thanks for sharing!

3. wow your dog is soooooo cute with the LV scarf ! I love your collection

4. Lovely collection! Even more lovely pooch! He's adorable and the perfect model!

5. Awww, love the pic of your dog with the leopard scarf! Too cute! :cutesy:

6. Great collection.

7. I know we're supposed to comment on your great collection :yes:, but I'm wondering what breed is your dog? Besides cute. :smile:

8. your dog is so cute!! awwwww! :love: :heart: :love:

9. Ha ha ha... cute pics!!!

Nice collection btw!!! :biggrin:

Is that a black Suhali Double Coiled Bracelet? I love it!!!

10. Is that a wirehaired mini dachshund? I luuurve him! I have a black and tan smooth dachshund but always wanted a wirehaired one too!

And you have a great collection too!

11. Oh My! What a cute dog!! Have to admit I was looking at the little fellow more than the collection...lol... He is so hilarious! He looks like he is saying pick me, pick me!! Your collection is lovely! Love the black mono LV. Not sure what it is called but it is gorgeous!

12. Nice collection! Your doggie is so cute! :love:

13. Love your puppy! The scarf is soooo perfect on him!

Great collection!

14. What a great collection! The puppy is the perfect showman for it!

15. ahhhh....two of my favorite things - purses and puppies. i'd take either one right about now. but maybe i'd lean towards a puppy...