This pair of CL does not appear to have the red soles! Is this a new trend?

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

It also does not appear to have a name. What gives? (I like them nonetheless.)

2. Woah, no red! Where did you see these?

3. They're on Saks.com babypie.

4. **SHOCKED** I don't know why....

5. :s

6. What?!

7. I think it's just because it's cork. Almost the entire shoe is made of cork. I love them, definitely hot!!

8. No way. Double gross. And the lack of red sole is like, the last on my list of reasons why I don't like looking at this shoe.

9. I like them! But the lack of red sole makes me less likely to pay so much for them.

10. I also think it's because of the cork but I really am not a fan of these double platform shoes.

11. Yes, I have noticed this also. But there is still red on the bottom of the sole (the part you actually walk on).

I first noticed this on CL shoes that the Ruffian boys were going to be using for their fashion show. They showed me some FL'08 CLs that were going to be used in their show that did not have the red sole, in fact they actually look very similar to the pair that are shown above but the bottom of the sole still has the red. One of the designers mentioned that CL was trying something new for the upcoming season.

It's interesting but not quite sure how I feel about this yet. I mean realistically we are buying the shoes for the style and design concept not for the red sole, right.

12. I think that we will be seeing the lack of red on this style shoe.
    Here is a photo of what I am talking about above, you can see a glimpse of the back of the shoe on the model walking towards the back:
    [​IMG]

13. Nooooo!?!? Red, where did you go?!!?

14. While I think this shoe is funky and fun, Its not for me... But i guess I have to agree with kamilla a little bit here, that I do buy the shoe for the style and design concept, but I can't help that part of the shoe's concept is having that red sole. So, in essence the red sole is part of why I buy it.

15. I can't say I'm a huge fan of this shoe - not because you can't exactly see the red sole, but I'm not a fan of cork + high heels. I associate cork with flat summer sandals, etc.