This one's for you, Shamrock!! **PICS

1. WOW! CAN'T BELIEVE I'M NOW DOWN TO 2 BBAGS:confused1::confused1: I'LL BE GOING TO NORDYS TODAY TO POSSIBLY ADD E.B, SO DON'T WORRY GALS!:yes: IN THE MEANTIME, HERE'S MY NEWLY ACQUIRED BLACK CITY FROM F/W 2006. THE LEATHER IS SOOO THICK AND NOT A VEIN IN SIGHT! :yahoo: SHAMROCK!! HERE YOU GO, GIRLIE!:p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wow...I'm not Shamrock, but that black leather is gorgeous!!!
    Congrats!

3. awww, thanks BABI!! ;)the pics are for everyone's enjoyment!! :yes:

4. Gorgeous!! :yahoo: I'm beginning to feel the need for a black bag, this may throw me over the top! ack! Your JC Strawberry looks great against the black ;)

5. :yahoo:CONGRATS Pina!!!!!!:yahoo: That is droolworthy!!!:drool: Just gorgeous!!!:heart::love::love: ACK~ there's the charm again:love:~ it's haunting me~ must get one to call my own!!!LOL:lol:

6. Hey LBF!! Thanks! :yes:We're jc sb charm twins:yahoo:

7. ZACAROOOOO!!!:yahoo: you still haven't bought the darn charm yet??? wish you were here, i'd take you with me to nordys today to buy the darn thing already :p

8. holy moly that's gorgeous! congrats and i LOVEEE the added charm!

9. yay! my very first twin! ;) :lol:

10. Congrats :yahoo: The leather looks sooo yummy :drool:

11. WOW, that leather ... scrumptious!!! And what an adorable charm, too.

12. OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:
    I'm sooooooooooooooooooo happy for you I'm jumping up in down in my office!!!! :yahoo:

If my leather is HALF as AMAZING as yours...:drool:I'll be so super happy!!!!!

Congrats on your new bag, Sweetie, and ROCK HER PROUDLY! If anyone had to get her before I did, I'm glad it was you!!! :okay:

13. You're getting an EB, too?
    Sister - me and you could HANG! :wlae::upsidedown:

14. thanks ladies for all your kind comments.!! :tup:

15. hey you!!! i cannot wait to see your gorgeous bag!! how do you like your eb? i might get one....:rolleyes: not sure yet....:confused1: