This one or That one...Please choose for me!

Which one is cutest!?

1. Chelsea optic flap!

2. Chelsea optic hobo!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Im going crazy trying to decide, so would ya just do it for me lol~!:lol:

I love both but want only one so is it this one...Chelsea optic flap [​IMG]or that one??Chelsea optic hobo??[​IMG] Which do you like best??:nuts:
  2. I like the Chelsea Optic Hobo! Love the braided strap and the turnlock opening! Good luck choosing!
  3. hobo! i find flaps a pita
  4. Thanks LA!! I have Christmas money I get to get my new Chelsea with so I cant wait to see what everyone thinks!!:nuts:
  6. I agree w/LAItiero - love the hobo w/the braided strap and turnlock. Great bag!
  7. 10 yr. old dd sitting next to me and I, both say flap!
  8. Very cool! Let your DD know I really appreciate her input too!:okay:
  9. I had the large hobo in the signature and LOVED that bag.. it is a great bag, very easy to get in/out of and great all around! So the hobo gets my vote! :tup:
  10. I really like the silhouette of the flap bag. I have Ali's and I never find the turnlock flap on those to be troublesome. Good Luck!!
  11. She actually has really good taste. Doesn't get it from me! I get her opinion on most things I buy. Whether I want her opinion, or not... :smile: but I usually do.
  12. I really like the shape of the hobo! That's my vote. Plus the braided strap is too cute!
  13. This is great everyone! Thanks your your votes so far!!:jammin:
  14. I have last year's Hobo and I tend to love mine!
  15. I like the flap, but only because I love smaller purses! But either one is great cuz im in love with the optic line!!!