This may sound dumb but.......

1. This may sound dumb but,:confused1: I was in bed trying to fall asleep when I got a huge craving for a Taco Bell burrito!!!:rolleyes: I couldn't go to sleep so I thought I ask you guys if this ever happen to you? idk, just kind of strange, but ..........:shrugs: if so what do you crave?

2. I have been craving ice cream like no other, but I can't have it because summer's coming....and la la la....no stuff that tastes good....:crybaby:

3. I used to suffer from intense cravings for french fries with garlic mayo and grated cheese on top.... It did wonders for my waist-line :whistle:

4. I crave all kinds of food from pizza to fried chicken to pasta to candy.

5. I crave Peanut Butter and Jelly. I always end up eating this with a big glass of milk.

6. I am craving PRALINES!!! And have been for the last couple weeks! I can't get them locally, so I have to wait for my Dad to pick up some for me he is in Savannah, GA next :yes:

Oh and some of my own potato salad, but it's fattening and takes a couple hours to make (cooked baby red new potatos, vidalia onion, green onion, mustard, mayo, dill, and a full 1lb of bacon!!! :biggrin:)

7. Your craving for a burrito makes sense.

Beans, rice, and flour tortillas are major carb sources.

Carbs make you sleepy.

If I have a cold and have trouble sleeping, I will often make a bean and rice burrito for dinner.