This Man Who Lost 401 Pounds.

1. [​IMG] [​IMG]

David Smith was 630 pounds in 2003 and decided to change his life by going through only carb cycling for weight loss. Now 2007, he weighs at a stunning 229 pounds, losing 401 pounds but still has excess skin on his body. He underwent several surgeries to remove the excess skin and after that he looks just like any other normal guy. Definitely an inspiration for a lot of the unhappy souls out there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ^Wow!!!!!!! Well done!!! What an inspiration!! :yes: Good for him!!!!!!:tup:

5. He looks like he had gastric bypass or some WLS. I don't believe he dieted to lose the weight or he wouldn't have all that skin hanging off of him.

6. GASP
    wow o____o

7. OMG.. WOW!! I don't even have words. He looks so much younger afterwards too!!

8. I beg to differ. Having lost a substantial amount of weight, I can tell you that loose skin happens no matter how you do it. I am 230 pounds lighter than I was a little over two years ago, and I have loose skin on my tummy, thighs, and upper arms. It's not excessive, but it's there. I didn't have surgery either.

9. wow! he looks SO good! haha that last picture is SO a myspace pic!

10. thats not true.
    excess skin is left over whenever someone loses a large amount of weight.
    its because the skin has grown to accommodate the body, and also been stretched out.

11. absolutely inspirational!
    also, this guy was on oprah and 2020. it is all natural dieting and exercising that got him to the way he is now. He had a trainer and everything and jsut worked really hard at it.

12. holy cow!!! i know its real, but i swear his skin looks like plastic barbie material!!!

13. Wow!!! Good for him!!!

14. OMG, he looks AMAZING now!!!

15. He looks great, he must be so proud of himself, good for him and his health!