This LV Completes Me!

1. This beauty came on Wendesday ... I was waiting to post so I could post my heatstamped luggage tag at the same time, but they haven't called me yet. :huh: I'll call tomorrow, I dropped it off last Monday.

[​IMG]

The Lavender Bedford was the piece that made me fall in love with LV! I just hadn't found one in my price range/at the right time. Now she is mine!

[​IMG]

The handles were pretty dirty, I cleaned them with Mr. Clean & moisturized them with Coach moisturizer, but the Coach stuff wasn't moisturizing enough, so I went to Target and got these Method Genuine Leather cleaning wipes and they worked great. More dirt came off and it moisturized.

[​IMG]

Does anyone with a bedford actually use this little pocket? I don't know if I will, but it's so cute!

[​IMG]

Me trying to get the autotimer on my camera to work. haha!

It's kind of a pain to get in and out of, but I still love it.

2. Congrats! Gorgeous color!

3. Love the colour, congrats !

4. Lovely, and such a unique color too!

5. Oooh, that's pretty :graucho: I love the color! Congrats!

6. Wow!Congrats it's gorgeous:love: :love: ! I have one in silver but never use the pocket, your color is TDF! Thanks for sharing !:biggrin:

7. I forgot my little family portrait ...

[​IMG]

Thanks guys!

8. I really love the antigua! You have great taste :smile:

9. Thanks! I was using the antigua nonstop until I dropped off the tag. It's so handy.

What's scary is I've bought all of them in the past 6 months. :amazed:;)

10. Such a pretty color. The bag looks great on you.:love:

11. Very nice, color is great :heart:

Btw, love your collection :graucho:

12. It's lovely! Congrats!!! :love:
    Did you ever have problems w/ color transfer on your Vernis bags? I think they are absolutely gorgeous, but I'm too afraid to get one :shame:

13. Very pretty on you! Congratulations and enjoy!
    Love the family!

14. thats my favorite color of vernis, I'm always sorry I never bought anything in that color

15. Great bag and looks super on you! I love the color!

Love all your LV's!