This look familiar to anyone?

hah, u know what he emailed me back? he said he bought his from bergdorf's. if that's the case, why doesn't HE take photos of his OWN bag? and selling it for under 1000? he's a moron. it costs a lot more than that and he has no reserve. i did notify ebay about it. so we'll see what happens.

divina_lucilla said:
if the seller REALLY had a true paddy, he wouldn't have needed fayden's or NM's photo!!

What I mean is that he is using photos of an authentic paddington, then will send the winning bidder a fake. It's been done before... the seller will try to post photos of an authentic bag to encourage more bids and get someone to buy it, then they send a fake.

fayden said:
hah, u know what he emailed me back? he said he bought his from bergdorf's. if that's the case, why doesn't HE take photos of his OWN bag? and selling it for under 1000? he's a moron. it costs a lot more than that and he has no reserve. i did notify ebay about it. so we'll see what happens.

that's what i was saying.
ebay should be adviced.

Bergdorf and Neimans have not even had the anthra or silver paddys; you could only have bought it from NAP, like fayden and I did.
I was told at Nordstroms that their shipment of metallic paddys have been stuck in customs since before Christmas. :sad:

Fayden, I just logged on and can't believe what I'm reading in this thread! I think watermarking pics from now on is, unfortunately, necessary. I hope it comes back and bites this guy in his !$#@!*