this little pouch is soooo underrated...

ohh really. hmmm. weird the ones on ebay have "leather" straps. and theyre from reputable sellers. *confused* rawr. might have to wait on this then, cause its the same price as a regular pochette. and the damier azur is next in line.

ohh really. hmmm. weird the ones on ebay have "leather" straps. and theyre from reputable sellers. *confused* rawr. might have to wait on this then, cause its the same price as a regular pochette. and the damier azur is next in line.

it's the same material as the bottom portion of the bag, so if you go back to the first page of this thread you can notice the texture of it. that's the same texture the strap is. i'm gonna go check out the ones on ebay. there's not any leather on the bag, it's all canvas, so there's not really any reason for there to be a leather strap...

i just checked and one seller i saw at least was mistaken about the whole bag. she said it had brown leather trim, it's not leather, it's canvas. as well as the strap, she describes it as leather however you can notice it is the same texture as the strap -- both are canvas. that one is authentic.

i guess everyone DID love it. It just sold out on eluxury!

lol wow! and i saw both. both are authentic. i guess mine is newer stock because the tag on the inside bag that says LOUIS VUITTON PARIS is done in gold, not red or orange as those show, but the ones i have seen on ebay in the past all had orange print on the tags.

How fun. I'm from michigan but live in Manhattan now. Where is your bf from? I'm from W. Bloomfield.

love manhattan :smile: been there a lot the past couple weeks and going back on friday. actually this is a really old thread and we're not together anymore :Push: didn't work out. lol. he lives in chesterfield though, been a while since we've spoken. guess that's the end of that. lol.

good news is i'm dating someone new now :smile: hehe. he's a lot closer, in connecticut. lol.