This Lilo pic makes me really excited about Jaune..

1. Okay, so the bag is fake (I think) but I hope Jaune turns out to be similar to this. This pic makes me :drool:

[​IMG]

600.jpg
  2. nice nice nice...!!! can't wait...!!! :drool:

but isn't jaune kinda mustardy in colour...? :shrugs:

3. Yeah, I know it's not going to be as yellow as that but from the sample pic, it didn't look too mustard-y. I can't wait to find out!

4. and you WILL - by Wednesday evening.....:yes:

I have to say, pics like that make me want to get a First.

5. She has a yellow coin purse too that makes me really want to buy one in Juane!

6. Karen, I was going to send you that pic! That's why I put you on special assignment to peep the Jaune First. :p

7. So I wonder if her bag IS real? I thought we had seen another pic of the bag where it looked fake but I could be confused. I don't mean to bash Lilo. lol

8. Prep that master list for me ;)

9. Isn't it Nicole Richie who has the fake one? Is this a new photo or an old one?

10. Yep, Nicole definitely has a fake yellow but I could have sworn I saw a different pic of this bag where I could tell it was fake. The pic is older, I've had it saved on my computer for a long time but I can't remember where I found it!

11. Maybe she borrowed Nicole's!! Or are they enemies? I can't keep it straight... ;)

12. I wuld love to get this jaunce color in coin purse...it will be fabulous~~

13. however, i still prefer the yellow color in 04 or marigold yellow.....don't really fancy the mustard color (which the new Jaune will be something really similar to this)........:smile: