This is why I am on a ban....PICS!

1. Okay, most is not all of you know I am obsessed with pochettes....well, the past two weeks I have been pretty bag. I mean bad-pretty bad! See, that is one of my problems. Pochettes are so pretty and practical for me!

Pics are not that great as I am not really that good in taking them. DH won't help because he thinks I have a problem.

:yahoo:Presenting my new suede onatah, my denim pleaty, my panda, fuschia perforated and my cerises(just noticed did not take alone pic)!!!! Last pic is an updated family shot...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, you all must tell me NO, NO MORE BAGS.......at least for a little while!

2. i love your collection!!! u're on a roll!! love your pochette collection!

3. Wow!!! Great collection :love:
    Have you seen the denim patchwork pouchy yet :graucho:

4. Now, you all must tell me NO, NO MORE BAGS.......at least for a little while!

Yeah... because there aren't anymore left to buy... :roflmfao:
    I :heart: your collection.... :yes:

5. Great collection! Thanks for sharing!

6. But you don't have purple yet. (You have a fantastic collection.)

Seriously - Do you also carry a tote with your poochettes? I need a bigger bag to make it through a day. Maybe you don't need to pack for a day. Do you ever carry a larger bag?

7. Great collection, congrats!

8. I LOVE POCHETTES TOO! But not as many as you, maybe one day.

9. Aww.. I love your pochette collection, so cute !

10. Wow! Your pochettes are AMAZING. Good luck with the ban:ban:

11. Thanks guys-dawn you made me laugh "Yeah... because there aren't anymore left to buy... :roflmfao:"
    I don't carry much on a typical day and for work I also carry a briefcase/tote. I do own larger bags (speedy, sac d'epaule sp?, etc), but I really love my pochettes!

12. Congrats on the bags! Love your collection, thanks for sharing. :smile:

13. That is a great collection of pouchettes you have.:nuts:
    Maybe just one or two more.....:graucho:

14. Holy cow that is a lot of pochettes! I understand your obsession, they are great little bags and come in so many colors!

15. Love your pochette collection!

Okay, no more bags for u for the time being!
    (i reckon that if we go on a purse ban... it'll induce more purchases after the purse ban than if we didnt have a purse ban at all)