This is what ***** stands for!

1. B.I.T.C.H

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a *****. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When I stand up for those I love, they call me a *****. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When I speak my mind, think my own! thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a *****. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Being a ***** means I won't compromise what's in my heart. It [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]means I live my life MY way. It means I won't allow anyone to step on me. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]defined as ! a *****. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that! [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me. You won't succeed. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And if that makes me a ***** , so be it. I embrace the title and am proud to bear it. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]B - Babe [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I - In [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]T - Total [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]C - Control of [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]H - Herself [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]B = Beautiful [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I = Intelligent [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]T = Talented [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]C = Charming [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]H = Hell of a Woman [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]B = Beautiful [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I = Individual [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]T = That [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]C = Can [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]H = Handle anything[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:lol::jammin:
    [/FONT]

2. wow, i never knew what the acronym stood for.. thanks for sharing..

3. Next time I hear that I'm gonna remember to say 'thanks'

4. oh...i love this

5. Wow, that was sooo interesting!!!!!! Thanks for posting, I am going to send this to my best friend!!

6. Love It!!!

7. Wow, I love it!

8. Thanks for posting Nina that was great!

9. So true. Thanks for the post.

10. I love this I am going to print it so next time someone calls me that I will say
    THANK YOU!!! with a smile:smile:

11. interesting

12. cool. it's true though! Whenever a women speaks her mind or questions something they are always called a *****!

13. Hey....I just read TODAY a book called why men love *****ES. Great book by Sherry Argov. How coincidental that you posted this..... thanks!!!

14. I am liking that!:yes:

15. :lol::lol:
    good one!