This is what happens when my hubby bans me from LV LOL!

1. Heheheeee!! Ok so I haven't had time to take photos of all my stuff but I just got my Cruiser in and I HAD to take photos of it for you. So this is what happens to me when my loving wonderful hubby bans me from buying any bags :hysteric::lol:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice!

3. Awesome pictures chag. LOL My DH complains about that I have too many bags, too. I did the same thing and bought more inclusion. LOL

4. And more...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Tad more..:p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Great haul! :nuts: So I guess the accessories and that gorgy luggage don't come under the definition of a "bag" aye? :graucho::roflmfao:

7. wow nice items

8. The cruiser is totally awesome!! It's HUGE!! With the way I like to pack I could fit more than a week in there, without shoes of course. I couldn't believe my luck! I got it on eBay for 750.00 and it's in pristine condition. It retails close to 2k!:wlae:

9. beautiful! i love it! congrats!

10. Got that right!:nuts:

11. congrats! Love your new stuf!

12. I'd say the alternative is pretty darn good :smile: .What do you think of the crusier size wise?I've been thinking about ordering that as my first luggage piece of 2007.

13. Beautiful!! Congrats on all of your new things :smile:

14. haha you naughty girl!
    But yes, haha way to sneak around him LOL. I love everything you bought, the pink inclusion is soo beautiful! And I love the vernis agenda also..
    LOL did you buy this all at once?

15. ^It's incredible!! If your like me I pack by rolling everything up in a tight roll. That way it fits more and it keeps the clothes nice. I can fit tons in it and I *think* it could be a carry on although I'm not entirely sure.