This Is Well Worth Reading... It's Cute....

1. How to Install Love.:love:

Tech Support:Yes, ... how can I help you?

Customer:Well, after consideration, I've decided to install Love. Can you guide me through the process?

Tech Support: Sure - are you ready to proceed?

Customer: Well, I'm not technical, so what do I do first?

Tech Support: The first step is to open your Heart. Have you located your Heart?

Customer: Yes, but there are several other programs running now. Is it okay to install Love while they are running?

Tech Support: What programs are they?

Customer: Let's see, Past Hurt, Low Self-Esteem, Grudge & Resentment are running right now.

Tech Support: It's ok, love will gradually erase Past Hurt from your current system. It may remain in your permanent memory but it'll no longer disrupt other programs. Love will eventually override Low Self-Esteem with a module of its own called High Self-Esteem. But you must completely turn off Grudge & Resentment. Those programs prevent Love from being properly installed. Can you turn those off ?

Customer: I don't know how to turn them off. Can you tell me how?

Tech Support: OK - go to your start menu and start Forgiveness. Do this until Grudge & Resentment have been completely erased.

Customer: Okay, done! Love has started installing itself.. Oops! I have an error message already. It says, "Error - Program not run on external components." What should I do?

Tech Support: Don't worry. It means that the Love program is set up to run on Internal Hearts, but hasn't yet been run on your Heart. In non-technical terms, it simply means you have to Love yourself before you can Love others.

Customer: So, what should I do?

Tech Support: Pull down Self-Acceptance; then click on the following files:Forgive-Self; Realize Your Worth; & Acknowledge your Limitations.

Customer: Done.

Tech Support: Now, copy them to the "My Heart" directory. The system will overwrite any conflicting files and begin patching faulty programming. Also, delete Verbose Self-Criticism from all directories and empty your RecycleBin to make sure it is completely gone.

Customer: Wow - my heart is filling up with new files. Smile is playing on my monitor and Peace and Contentment are copying themselves all over My Heart. Is this normal?

Tech Support: Sometimes. For others it takes awhile, but eventuallyeverything gets it at the proper time. Good luck!

2. hehe I wish it was that easy!

3. hehe, that's so cute. thanks for sharing!

4. May I copy that? It's wonderful. I especially love the part about grudges and resentments--I pay too high a price for those.

Thank you for sharing it.

5. Hehehehe. Very cute.

6. Awwwww, that is very cute!!

7. awww, that's cute..so true. :smile:

8. That was really nice.

9. Aww.. this is too cute !! :yes:

Ah, if only it was that easy.

10. Very Cute!! If only..

11. That was sooo cute! Thanks for sharing. :smile:

12. :smile: Thanks for sharing very cute.

13. very cute. Thanks for sharing.

14. cute! thanks for sharing!

15. This very cute! I liked, can I copy it/ I want to send it to my best friend! She will ove it too! Thanks for posting this!