This is toooo funny!!! LOLOL!

I am sitting in the lounge of my college, on tPF and I was in the Heritage thread or something....and all of a sudden I overheard this girl say, "......on a PURSE??? I would NEVER spend that on a PURSE!!!" And she was going on and on about how she would never spend a lot on accesories caz she would only break them or spill something on them....blah...blah....but I think it is HILARIOUS because here I am, on tPF oggling....toooo FUNNY!!!! I love the irony! Just thought I'd share! :roflmfao:
He he.. I am always in the library looking at the forum. But I get a little scared that people are going to be like " this girl is crazy" because i have been in alot of situations where people tell me that. I think its just like they say, that people put other people down to make themselves feel better. She is missing out.

That's funny. My cousin used to say the same thing. But guess what? She started with Dooney (and always had to have the matching wallet) and then I bought her her first Coach (black ergo hobo w/front pocket) for her birthday last Sept., she opened it and then we went to lunch and the mall. When we left the mall, she had a new Coach key fob and zip around wallet and she loves it all. No more cheap handbags for her!