This is one big a$$ bag

1. [​IMG]

But i kind of like it :smile:

Marc by Marc Jacobs
    Slouchy Patent Large Surely Shopper

Marc by Marc Jacobs
  2. Haha..It does look huge, but patent does make it interesting :smile:
  3. OH..MY...GOD...It looks like a hefty trash bag..ROFLMAO..seriuosly..thats the BIGGEST BAG I have EVER seen....
  4. LOL, Jill, now you can carry Ripley around in style!
  5. WOW, do you have to be 7 feet tall to pull it off?

Jill, LOVE the trash bag comment!
  6. How much stuff do you need to carry???
  7. :lol: A Hefty Bag :lol:

:ninja: Really, though, you could smuggle a corpse around town in that thing. :death:
  8. I got this bag today and I love it. I scrunched the top like they did on the runway and imo it looks much better than it does in the Shopbop pics. I have to admit I nearly had a heart attck when i took it out of the box.
  9. Marc must have designed this hefty bag for a hefty gal.He named it the Surely Shopper but he should have called it the Shoplifter :sweatdrop: .I can't help but:roflmfao: every time I see this bag.

10. LMAO! OMG..Im afraid i would lose my pup Ripley in that bag!!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao: :lol:

11. :lol: :lol: :lol: I thought the same thing. That thing is huge. :nuts:
  12. I actually think the bag is nice.. in a unique/different/stand out kind of way.. It would swallow my 5'1 frame up though if I were to ever attempt carrying that bag!
  13. omg I saw this in person today and all I could think of was designer trash bag :roflmfao: the thing was huuuuuge and awkward. Takes carry-on luggage to a whole other level :roflmfao:
  14. The smaller version is pretty cute.