This is my last poll.........I promise.

Which would you recommend for the Courier?

• INK

• ANTHRACITE

Results are only viewable after voting.

cracker

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
Please disregard my insanity but I need your help again deciding on a color. I've decided to go with the Courier instead of the Weekender..........like the idea of hands free to carry other bags, kids, etc......

Which color would you choose? Ink or Anthracite?

They both are dark neutral colors. Anthra has tdf smooshy soft leather. I've never seen Ink in person but it seems to be a very sought after color and I like that it has purple undertones. What do you all think? Also, don't consider my current collection, that is subject to change.;)

Okay, I know I'm totally in the minority here, but I voted Anthracite. I think that the dark slate colour and the nuances of it would look amazing in the courier. But then I am biased because I am not a huge purple fan.

Well... I completely understand your indecisiveness as I would have just as hard of a time as you picking between the two... I think both would look equally good and make you just a happy but - my vote goes out to Anthracite. It's readily available and I'm ceratin absolutely spectacular in a Courier. Good Luck with your decision!