This is kinda embarassing..

1. Well, yesterday after leaving the doctors office..My doctor gave me a few papers including a PERSCRIPTION for condoms ?????????

What the heck?

lol.

Okay laugh all ya want..I really am clueless about this so I HAD to post to ask. :push:

She wrote me a prescription that says " MALE CONDOMS AS DIRECTED-3 refills"

What am I suppose to do with that? Bring it to the pharmacy and pick up condoms? :roflmfao:

Are they free? Why would she write me a prescription? I could just go pick a box up over the counter!

:push:

2. You don't even need to go behind the counter... they should be right there, all 80 million kinds, for you to pick from. They are in a femme care isle usually... that is WEIRD!!!!

3. LOL...:roflmfao: VERY WEIRD!!!!! I read the perscription and was like...what..the..? :wtf:

4. that's really weird...

5. It might be so that your insurance would be more likely to pay for it. Some of the companies have rules about over the counter stuff, they will only pay for it if a doctor prescribes it!

6. Thanks Shimmapuff! Maybe that is the case. Whew.

I dont think I will redeem that prescription though. Kinda embarrassing yeahh? lol

7. You should frame it LOL!
    That is too funny I would keep it in a memory box and pull it out when you need a good laugh.

8. LOL that's so funny.... but louislady, you sure you don't want to fill that prescription??? It'd add excitement to your life.....:graucho:

BTW your kitties are Sooooo cute!!!

9. hahha...sure will!!!

10. LOL. I'll save the perscription for emergencies. LOL.:roflmfao:

Thank u for the kitty compliment. Unfortunately I only got to keep them for 2 days and gave them back due to no pets allowed at my place. :sad:

11. Wow that's the strangest thing I've ever heard!!

12. :confused1: I've never heard of anything similar.

13. i think it was just a kind reminder to use condoms?

like a dentist telling you to floss.

14. :roflmfao:

15. That is the funniest thing! I have never heard of a doctor prescribing those to anyone.