This is kept away for years

I remember looking at the wire and plastic bag online and found them facinating. So happy to see them irl. The wooden bag was a complete surprice, never seen anyone making a bag like that. Truly one of a kind and rare [emoji173]️

Thank you all for viewing. Silkpearl, I like your suggestion to post in the reference section, but I am not allowed access to it.
The wire bag is used occasionally but the wood and plastic remains boxed up in the cupboard.

These are pretty cool. Thanks for sharing a part of the Ferragamo history. If you get a chance, pleae added these photos to the reference library.

Thank you all for viewing. Silkpearl, I like your suggestion to post in the reference section, but I am not allowed access to it.
The wire bag is used occasionally but the wood and plastic remains boxed up in the cupboard.

That wood is giving me life! Thank you for sharing! I love to see wood used in unexpected ways. Ferragammo has always caught my eye because they're just a little different. This proves it.

What wonderful pieces - so unique! I've been searching on eBay for vintage Ferragamo (waiting for my vintage Classic bag to arrive!!!) and I've seen many of the wooden bags selling for a LOT of money - very collectable!