This is it for a long time!!!!!!!!!**with pics**.

1. Last two months i've being eyeing on both a pink and red classic flap.
    Now i have them both in my collection,it is pretty complete now. I can say i'll be retiring/banned for a long time with a bub on the way any day now.

[​IMG]

2. ahhhH, such a pretttty collection you have there! you have to include an updated family pic with the pink and red flap :drool:

3. Very nice collection :tup: I love the yellow classic flap its so sunny and light.. where are the pink and red flaps btw?

4. Ohhh, I love flaps, and yours are all soo gorgeous!!! :love: :drool: :love: Is the very first one on the left a light beige (dark white, creamy colored) medium flap? :smile: It looks like a pretty pale yellow in the pic, but it could be the lighting! :nuts: If it is a pale yellow flap, how did I ever miss that haha?! :nuts: I also love the beige with silver h/w... I've been eyeing that one hehe! ;) You have all the perfect, go with anything neutral flap colors, and I can't wait to see your red and pink flaps!! :love:

5. I just saw that it is a pale yellow tweed flap in the other thread! :nuts: I think the mods may merge both threads together! :smile:

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. thanks sweet_pees and sw33p3a, opss... i double posted!

9. Oh my gosh, stunning!!! I only have black and white Chanels. My SA told me my next bag should be color. She's so right! I think the colored flaps you got are sooo lovely! They go along so well with the neutrals you already have. Congrats!

10. What a gorgeous and classy collection! Love all the different colors! And I especially love the dark white PNY wallet and of course the red flap, great find!

Good luck with the baby!

11. thanks fieryfashionist, yes it is a yellow tweed flap....the sun was hitting on it .

12. allbrandspls : ur chanel collection is awesome! Congrats...i love all your flap bags esp the reissues and the classic ones.

13. The red flap is breathtakingly beautiful! If you don't mind me asking, may I know which season/year this is from and is the hardware in gold or silver? Would you kindly share where you manage to find this gorgeous red beauty?

14. You'll be a super fashionable mommy! What a lovely collection you have :heart:

15. thanks missisa07, Beautylicious, Celia_Hish, mewlicious.

simplysplendid the red classic flap is a vintage with gold hardware i bought from eBay.