This is how a very well used Miroir looks like

That definitely is a well used or overused miroir bag. Hope my wife's and my daughter's miroir bags don't ever get that way. I will probably break down and cry. We were at a NM store one day and my wife pointed out a silver miroir speedy being manhandled by a 5 year old girl; guess her mother was not at all disturbed by her daughter twirlling and dragging the bag on the floor while she was paying for some purchase that she made. We both just stood there with our mouths wide open !

Oh dearie.. I'm so glad I didn't get any mirror items now - one of the main reasons why I justify buying LV to myself is that I can carry it for years and years and it will still look good :shrugs:

We were at a NM store one day and my wife pointed out a silver miroir speedy being manhandled by a 5 year old girl; guess her mother was not at all disturbed by her daughter twirlling and dragging the bag on the floor while she was paying for some purchase that she made. We both just stood there with our mouths wide open !

I was just thinking that too, the owner may have had young kids or pets around that bag and the bag just fell by the wayside.

I think I figured out why the miroir speedy looks like it is warped. It probably was exposed to direct sunlight for a long period of time or some other form of heat exposure ! Polyvinyl tends to react that way to heat. So, normal use and care should not scare anyone from carrying their miroirs. My wife and daughter use theirs often and the bags look the same as the day I purchased them.