This is going to be a great Christmas...today's outlet haul!

kphillips

Peace, Love, Coach
Jun 1, 2007
Holy cow - I am so excited!! I drove for eternity to check out the legacy stuff at the Iowa outlet and ended up with so much more!! :yahoo:

I had been lusting for a leather coat (not even necessarily Coach) for awhile. Well, they had a beautiful one at the outlet. I took one look at the price tag ($498) and thought no way. Then the SA was teasing me with the coat b/c he caught me eyeing it. He told me that it was marked down to $299 with an additional 30% off!!! So I got the coat ($209), the lozenge wool/cashmere scarf ($50) and a pair of leather/cashmere gloves ($50)!! Total retail on the set is around $800!!

I also got a whiskey Legacy Ali Slim Flap ($200). I have been wishing for a whiskey bag but wanted a completey different style from my black '06 shoulder bag...the Ali is way too big, but this bag is the PERFECT size!!

I also picked up the last three embossed apple key fobs for teacher gifts and a special surprise for my secret elfster buddy!! Combined with my awesome accessories from PCE, this is going to be a great Christmas!!

Attachments

• IMG_0954.JPG
    IMG_0954.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0955.JPG
    IMG_0955.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0961.JPG
    IMG_0961.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 49
Thanks everyone!!

I actually bought the new apple key fob during last PCE but much preffered last year's version. So the new one is going back!! The only bummer about my purchases is that I can't enjoy them until Christmas...I don't think I'm going to make it...