This is getting crazy – Sloanes, WOVEN cockers, intrecciato satchels on ….

1. Yes, bluefly. Plus an assortment of travel cases, venetas, portfolios, etc.
    Really, I don’t understand this. It’s great that these deals are available for BV lovers like us, but it’s also getting a little annoying. I mean, if I see my woven cocker (with the patent trim) on bluefly, I think I’ll scream.
    Anybody know why bluefly has so much BV stock? Also, I thought the Sloane is supposed to be sold out?

2. Oh, unfortunately, I did see the woven cocker with the patent trim on Bluefly, in 2 different light colours, about 2 hours ago in fact!

Yes, I too don't understand.... answers please!

3. i dont know why....
    but i am with you chioapple... if i see my bags on there, i will scream too....

4. HOW are they getting these bags??????

5. I am wondering about that too. There was quite a lot of new inventory online today.

6. I think we're all curious about where their inventory comes from. Some of the bags are in demand so where are they getting them to sell at discount?

7. I've had to SIT ON MY HANDS TODAY! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE BAGS THEY'VE HAD!!! arrrgggg!!

8. I'm impressed. I should have done the same but I ended up with two Sloanes -- brown and clay. I am assuming ebano and limo???

9. ^^Good for you!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

If I hadn't gone on my acessories SPREE last week - i'd be getting another bag.

Maybe if just the right one shows up...:roflmfao:

10. I ended up with two little card holders last week. Definitely gonna hold on to one. Think the other may work well for my business cards. Fortunately they were only about $180 each.

Your wallets are great.

What would be the right bag for you???

11. ^^Humm - a "knot" (dreaming to find this on bluefly) and/or maybe a lg. Veneta in ebano (or noche).

Although I don't know if I should go with a different model, since my other BV bag is a Veneta...??

12. WOW! Congratulations chigirl! I just purchased my very first BV bag from bluefly. It's a large Veneta! :yahoo: Hopefully it's authentic... :yes:

13. You're really lucky! I had a light pink zip card wallet in my cart but by the time I checked out it was gone! :crybaby:

14. LUCKY!!!!!!! I want that Brown Sloane so badly! The brown color is actually, Moro, which is a shade darker than Ebano. I hope you love it!!!

15. ^^Ooooo - what color??!?!?