This is for all the LV experts...

meeeks

life is great
Nov 11, 2006
So, I was out shopping today with my mom. We were in a shoe store when I happened to glance outside of the store into the halls. There were tons of people because of xmas shoppers. To cut the story short, I found myself eyeing a louis vuitton purse carried by a young asian girl, maybe in her 20's. The purse looked identical to the manhattan pm, but what questions me was instead of the usual brown canvas and leather, it was black and pink (possibly velvet?). Now I'm up to the level of knowing names and sizes and prices of louis vuitton products as well as spotting a fake from a mile away but I must say I haven't come across this purse before. I'm tempted to say fake but I know there are tons of l.e purses out there...

And for the record, it looked pretty cute! I should've taken a pic.

oops, didnt mean to underline everything...

yeah i thought so, it looked pretty cute - to a point where i think i might consider buying it, i'm sure if it was at the shelves of louis, i'd be a hot seller. my only guess is the girl was thinking "no one has ever seen this purse before, they'll think its worth thousands.." not to bash fake purse holders. but you catch my drift......