This forum is bad for me!!

1. So, I recently received my very first Mono Speedy 30 from eluxury and it's perfect! And for the last few days, I've been obsessed with the Deals and Steals forum. I've been searching for a cute, but somewhat conservative shoulder bag to carry to school (I'm in law school), and found this Aaneta bag. It retails for $460, but I was able to snag it for $224 off FengJunk, plus free shipping, so I couldn't resist. I can't wait to get it...but I think my bag-buying needs to take a rest for awhile now!:p

2. Gorgeous bag for a great deal! Congrats :smile:
  3. haha. i agree! this forum has made me into an even bigger bag addict :yes: congrats on your purchases! good luck in law school
  4. cute bag - remember to post pics when it arrives
  5. Very cute, congrats!
  6. i love this bag. Don't you just love fengjunk? They have the BEST customer service.
  7. I'll rephrase the topic..........the forum DEFINATELY encourges bag buying :lol:

Congrats on your purchase~
  8. that is a really cute bag... as for the forum being bad for you.. well, if you think of the money that you saved, it is quite good, isn't it? hehe
  9. the forum helped you buy a much more inexpensive bag, so it can be helpful too.. lol
  10. How'd you get it for $224, it's listed as $280. Do you have a coupon code or something...tell tell!
  11. Congratulations.
  12. That is a really cute bag! Fengjunk is great. Congrats BTW on the speedy, that is my favorite bag ever.
  13. OOoooo:huh:Oooo, great steal! yea, bags are addicting, and there ARE some SERIOUS enablers here...but it IS fun! and since you DID get such an awesome deal, you actually SAVED money!

this is how it works in my own little world....
  14. Being obsessed with purses is so fun! enjoy your first amazing LV!
  15. Yes, use code 'GRECHEN' and you'll get an extra 20% off!!:yes: