This bag? Yay or Nay??

Should I get this purse?

1. Yes! Get it!

2. No! Keep looking.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I think this bag is quite cute and I also love the poms poms and am thinking about buying it. I know that it might be a tad bit "furry" but since its getting quite cold here, when my hands get cold, I can just stick my hands inside the purse to keep warm! Lol! :lol:

So, I was wondering if you guys could give me some opinions about it. Thanks! :flowers:

2. Taste is so personal, but it's not for me - too much like something I'd want to take to bed and cuddle when I am unwell!
  3. Since you like it..Get it! Good Luck!;)
  4. I like it,but its not really me. I think it looks cuddly and xmassy and its unusual, if you love it, get it :smile: Its perfect for the winter months
  5. I say keep looking. It looks like it will get dirty quickly. If you want a ff bag, there are some leopard or fox that might hold up a little better.
  6. It is totally adorable, but not really for me. It does look like a nice warm bag for the winter but I would be afraid I would get it so dirty.
  7. It's very cute but I do agree with the other posters that the color will get dirty easily. I would look around a little more:smile:
  8. You know it's only good for about 2 weeks out of the year, though.......:smile:
  9. I don't care for the shape, it's just too square for me. I prefer something longer than it is tall. I do like the material and the pompoms.
  10. I think it's cute but it would totally depend on the price as I think you wouldn't be able to get much use out of it.
  11. It's not really my style. I looks like it could be only used for the winter and would look very out of place in the summer.
  12. I already told you I liked it! I see what they are saying about it getting dirty, but I think this was a pretty cheap bag, so I would get it and carry it "here and there" to keep it from getting ruined!
  13. Cute for an occasional outing!:girlsigh:
  14. Love it! As long as it is not real fur... It is cute and the season for soft is right around the corner... Go for it. If you love it, follow your heart!
  15. It's very cute and as it's not expensive, if you can afford it, why not risk the white? :shrugs: